Thursday, January 12, 2017

First Make-Up Of The Year!

I haven't done my make-up since the holidays, mostly because of my atopic eczema being bad, and a small part cause I had no motivation to. In this time I had even grown brows! So today I got rid of that. It feels so good! During the holidays I had just gotten the peach palette, so I played a lot with that. I love it so much, especially the greens, so I used them again! And this lipstick tho.

MAC Smolder Eye Kohl
Isadora 56 Black Patina Eye Focus
Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette (White Peach,
Bless Her Heart, Tempting, Charmed I'm Sure, Bellini)
MAC Instacurl Lash Mascara
Kat von D Witches Everlasting Liquid Lipstick

I'm about to shoot the first episode of the Gothic Graveyard web series with Peter, I'm really excited! I think we're going to have a lot of fun with this. It should be up tomorrow, so be sure to check that out! Click here for our youtube channel. If you have any topic suggestions, please let us know!
So that's why I'm getting all dolled up. The outfit not so much, it's just a t-shirt and jeans.

Heart and scissors necklace - Vampirefreaks
Oversized off-the-shoulder shirt - EMP
Jeans with zip decor - Darkside

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...