Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Goth Livestream To Come & Youtube Video!

So it's now almost 1 AM - And I just woke up. I went to bed a little after 9 AM. I woke up at 3 PM briefly, but I still felt tired. I fucked it up again! This is gonna be a looong night...

I haven't done anything this weekend - I'm a loser. Tell me about your fun weekends so I can be jealous. I've been skyping with Peter, we're working on a livestream where we talk about goth culture, Wicca and such. We have made a youtube channel, you can find it here! We should be doing our first livestream this weekend. Here's our intro! If you have topic suggestions, please tell us!

Speaking about youtube, I uploaded a video to my beauty channel yesterday! Did you know I had one? I haven't mentioned it since I've been on hiatus. All of that in detail here. If you don't care and just want to see crazy make-up, here you go! Hopefully more to come soon.


Other than that, there's nothing else to report. Things are happening online for me, nothing IRL, haha.
I've read The Sandman Volume 1, since my boyfriend's brother and girlfriend gave me a physical copy for Yule - it feels great to own! I've also been having fun with the Heavy Metal Fun Time Activity Book I got from my sister, it's fucking hilarious! I just finished the other half of a picture of Mortiis and now doing a metal pioneers word search. Some of these are really hard!

Outfit time! I'm actually wearing clothes! You probably can't see, but the coffin necklace has Jack Skellington engraved on it - I chose it kind of because I'm wearing a Jack Skellington sports bra. What I'm keeping inside the coffin is a rose pedal from the rose I put on the coffin of a friend of mine who died almost a year ago.
Shirt - H&M
Necklace - Vampirefreaks

Skirt - Sparkjøp (cheap norwegian store)
Half-slip - Thrifted
Spotted stockings - Idk, some normal store

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...