Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Two Videos AND Outfits!

Our first episode of our new web series came out on thursday, so if you haven't seen it, check it out!

I also uploaded the other video for my make-up channel that I had filmed in october. It's a funny experience of me depotting eyeshadows into a palette! We'll see if there will be more videos soon.

I've been a little gone from the blogging world because of my terrible sleeping schedule. I basically slept the entire weekend! So weird. But I did go out on saturday night! An old friend was visiting, so I had to see her. Other than that I've been sleeping. Crazy life, huh?

Saturday night look, with red and black cut-crease.
Shirt I cut up - Bodymap
Tights - Topshop
Boots - New Rock (not recommended for ice)
Added a hoodie, leather jacket, gloves and legwarmers.

Violet dream outfit! <3
T-shirt I cut up - Outfitter's Nation
Belt - Witchy Bitchy (local shop)
Skirt - Lip Service
Tutu - Poizen Industries
Stockings - Walmart (around halloween)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...