Saturday, February 4, 2017

NYX Wicked Lippies Haul

Yesterday I paid the hostel for WGT! So excited. Now me and my boyfriend can just sit back and relax, and wait for more bands to be announced! Can't wait to plan my day schedules and outfits.
Ørjan came over, and then we went out to Garage for Sandra's birthday. It was nice! Though all of us got tired by midnight - pathetic people, hahah. Here's the make-up and outfit! I think this might be my new go-to look. Simple but nice! Gonna do the same after I finish this post, hopefully I'll improve it.




Blazer - H&M

Necklace - EMP
Dress - Chic Star

Petticoat - Hell Bunny
Boots - Demonia

Just now my sister came over (she says hello!), and she had ordered me a couple of NYX Wicked Lippies! I've been wanting them for ages, but they're not available in Norway. She talked me out of buying 5, in case I didn't like them. I'm glad she did, cause they were pretty sheer and patchy. So I definitely recommend wearing a matching liner underneath.


Immortal

Envy

Swatches (Envy left, Immortal right)

Immortal

Envy

I'm experimenting with lip shapes lately. I realize the last one there was too much, hahah. But I like the one with Immortal and the one from yesterday! I actually have pretty big lips. So I thought that 40's / 50's look might suit me! What do you think?
In a short while me and Peter will be doing another Gothic Graveyard show! So make sure to check that out. We'll also be interviewing Jossie Ayame tomorrow! She's a leader in Gothic Amino, and really awesome. She's a model and designs jewelry! I'm looking forward to it, hoping you are too.
Thank you again to all of you who are reading my blog, it means a lot! I'll be seeing you tomorrow for another Weekly Wicca post (I'll be talking about gods). Have a nice evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...