Saturday, April 1, 2017

Black Metal Sounds Like Shit & Goth April Fool's Jokes

Hello! This is another ''oh my my life is boring, I have nothing to blog about'' - and then I realize that I do. My next post will be a tricorn hat DIY that we did earlier this week. So what I've been wearing:

Choker - EMP
Jack Skellington sports bra - OOTD Leggings
(use my code ''carnivorous'' for 3$ off!)
Gothic top - Thrifted
Corset - Dracula Clothing
Skirt - Thrifted
Petticoat - Hell Bunny

Awesome sleeved top - EMP
Black pants - ONLY
Skelly socks - H&M

Top with back detail - EMP
Oriental style leggings - Xtrax (now EMP)
Mickey socks - H&M

Can you tell that I love lace? Hahah. I went to a record store the other day, and in the book section I found two books about Joy Division for cheap! Can't wait to read them. Will post a review later!

So last night me and Sandra went to Garage for their Beyond The Gates kickoff event. There were 150 people there, so a decent amount. Hoest (Taake), Grutle and Ivar (Enslaved) were DJing. The sound was awful most of the time, but Garage's basement has a pretty shitty sound, they couldn't hear it because of no monitors and it's hard to DJ black metal anyway.

The main thing for this event was a black metal quiz where you could win two VIP tickets for the festival. Well you know that shitty sound? WE COULDN'T FUCKING HEAR THE QUESTIONS! Other people said the same. We couldn't even understand who won, cause technically it was Grutle (24 out of 45 points, lol), but of course he turned down the prize. Then we don't know what happened. By that time it was 1 AM, and since we are old ladies we decided to go home.

It was a nice time overall, but it was a shame we couldn't answer most of the questions cause we didn't hear the questions properly. Here are some photos I took!

Me being so trve kvlt with my drink.

A bowl made of a vinyl record with salt sticks!

I don't know what the bartender gave me.
I asked for an IPA, and the bartender was kind of lost.

The cute teddybears <3

I haven't been sleeping very well the past few days, I just can't sleep for more than a few hours at a time. So I woke up at 9:30 or so this morning, only having fallen asleep a couple of hours prior. So I didn't thing it was april 1st when I saw this picture below. It would be THE DREAM, but there's a reason The Mission exists, so... (they are playing WGT though).
But then I saw the comments...

This would be really fun though!

Honorable mention: Jack Daniels toothpaste!
I only included it because it's black, lol.

Have you seen some funny april fool's jokes today?
I personally don't think it's that funny, but oh well.

1 comment:

  1. That top with awesome sleeves from EMP look simply amazing!

    If you like IPA you should come to Sweden, it feels like it's the only thing they serve in bars and clubs around here anymore (I'm not a fan myself xD)

    ReplyDelete

Make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...