Thursday, April 27, 2017

Evening Sun Is Brightening My Life

Hello! I haven't blogged in almost a week now, because my life is so boring. But I thought I'd just update you, and let you know that I have two more interesting posts planned!
The past two days we've been visiting my parents. First to go get my suitcase, cause I really want to start packing for WGT soon (I know, it's a little over a month away, but I have so many clothes that it's really no problem). I also wanted to find some old clothing I could sell - I even found some I still wanted to wear! I also found some books I had forgotten about.
Yesterday my dad and my boyfriend were doing work on his car. And as always, when you visit your parents, you get spoiled! It's nice to be able to eat a lot sometimes.
Oh, and we're planning a trip to Prague later this year! So excited for that. I'll tell you more once we've actually planned further.
I haven't slept well lately (lots of roadwork outside all night), but last night I couldn't sleep cause I discovered a new mobile game; The Rats. It looked to weird! It's a german game, and it's about rats in dungeons that steal cheese and kill each other. I'm addicted.
Right now I'm eating some vanilla muffins I spontaneously made! Pictures below!

Lace blazer - Thrifted
Cameo necklace - GoodGoth
Corset - Dracula Clothing
Skirt - Filipino department store
Pocket watch - Dracula Clothing
Stockings - Dracula Clothing

I love Dracula Clothing, can you tell?
Oh and the (fellow norwegian) owner lives in Prague!

Turned this old staff shirt into a top.
Gonna turn the excess fabric into a skirt.

Lisbeth's Kiss necklace - Alchemy Gothic
Crop tank - Hulen 2013 staff shirt
Plaid skirt - Lindex, I think
Spiked belt - Witchy Bitchy (local shop)
Boots - Demonia

Knot wrap - Lush
Pocket watch - Dracula Clothing
Denim vest - Dickies
White longsleeve - H&M
Blue plaid skirt - Forever 21
I feel so colorful these days!

So here are the muffins I just made!
I put lots of vanilla extract in them, mmm...

Oh, and look at my cool halloween muffin stand!
I'm gonna go play more The Rats now, see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...