Sunday, June 18, 2017

Back In Norway

So now it's back to everyday life! How boring, but I think I'll manage. Here are just some pictures I have taken since after we came home from Leipzig up until today!
I have by the way updated the WGT day 2 post with a couple of more pictures I got!

Necklace - The Pumpkin Coven
See-through off-the-shoulder top - Second hand (my mother's)
Oriental style leggings - Xtrax (now EMP)
Victorian boots - Funtasma

 Me and Sandra went to see the pride parade, and then spent some time in the ''pride park''.

 Sneaking on some make-up only shortly after WGT?!

God I love this shirt so much.

I will probably review this album for you very soon!
Spoiler alert: I LOVE IT.

''Not gonna wear make-up for a month'' I said.

Ready to go out!

Selfie with Hanna when Garage was playing Lucretia My Reflection by The Sisters Of Mercy!
I was so surprised and happy, goth rock is so rarely played here!

My saturday... But I'm a woman, I power through!
And Simen is so overly nice to me <3

Dimmu Borgir shirt - Gig
Zip pants - Darkside

So that was my week-ish recap! I have kind of an idea for what my next posts will be. I received my Goths For Sophie calendar when we got home from WGT, so I thought I'd take pictures of it and show it to you! Also I'm seeing Ministry at Ole Bull Scene (funnily enough same venue as I saw Dimmu Borgir at in 2012 - that's the shirt I'm wearing) on tuesday! So I will definitely blog about that. Then.. probably more music and book reviews, and I'll also probably start some DIY projects soon. Hope you are ready for that! If there's anything else you want to see, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...