Tuesday, August 1, 2017

I'm In LaceNoir Lingerie Magazine!


I got in touch with the creator of LaceNoir Lingerie, and was allowed to write a guest post for the magazine! While I do love lingerie, I decided to write an article about body positivity. For those of you who don't know, I was in Change Lingerie's Sisterhood campaign, where I talked about my body issues and that I've overcome them - and that everyone who are my size should stand up for themselves and be proud of their bodies. So I decided to bring that message to LaceNoir Lingerie too!
I think it's really important that we petite and / or naturally thin women get attention and love too.
To read the July issue with my article in it, click here! I definitely recommend subscribing.


On a personal note, I've now been sick with a flu-like virus for over a week. It sucks, and it's really boring. So I've been stuck in bed playing mobile games to death. Really hoping to get well enough to see Peter Hook & The Light this weekend! I will make it happen no matter what.
In other news, today it's been 1 year since Simen officially moved in! Time just flies by. It amazes me how quickly we clicked, and how well things have gone living together. I've found the one!
I'll get back to regular blogging as soon as I can. Hope you are all doing well! Until next time.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations, on magazine article hope you get well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gratulerer med artikkelen og god betring :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Takktakk! Var oppegående nok til å gå på konsert, og nå er jeg tilbake på jobb igjen. Skal blogge om konserten så snart jeg får bildene inn på pcen!

      Delete

Make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...